Though there’s also that part of the US vs Russia angle where Lana says things about the US I agree with…
Literally ALL you needed to make this AMERICA VS RUSSIA thing work was a dude who’s genuinely passionate and enthusiastic about representing his country because he loves it.
Literally ALL it took was Mark Henry going, “I’m gonna whoop some ass for America because that’s what I do and I love this country.”
No racist rhetoric. No xenophobic overtones. No sexist comments. None of that.
Just a good ol’ fashioned hoss that loves splittin’ wigs in the name of his country.
This certainly would’ve been 1000% better.
Hey guys! I’m always open for commissioning!
Here’s some info regarding options and pricing:
PEN & INK SKETCHES
- $10.00 for a pen and ink sketch of anything. In return you get a high resolution (300 dpi) cleaned up scan of the image. It’s $5.00 each for additional characters. If you are interested in owning the original, then an additional $5.00 is needed to ship the item to you.
- Pen and ink sketches are available to be colored digitally, so if this something you would like done it would be an additional $10-$15 depending on how many characters there are in the image. This is something we would work out, depending on what’s being commissioned.
- $30.00 for digital portraits, of anything and anyone! This is for one figure, with no background. Each additional figure is $15.00. There is no fee for a color/gradient background. In return for this purchase you will receive a high resolution (300 dpi) PNG file with a transparent background, as well as a copy with a colored background.
- If you’re interested in a full figure, or a portrait with a background included contact me and we’ll discuss pricing.
FULL COMPOSITION IMAGES
- Individual pricing may vary for this option, depending on what’s being commissioned. Pricing will range between $75 and $150. This is where paying a little more might save you money; because this is a commission to received a poster sized image (27 x 41 inches) of an entire composition, scene, etc. - with multiple characters and background.
If you’re interested in commissioning me you can contact me at:
brianjsmithart.com / brianjsmithart.tumblr.com
Hey guys! I’m open for commissioning. If you’re not interested, then spread some love and see if someone else might be! Thanks!
Brian is a cool guy, give him moneys.
I forgot it was Monday because Borderlands. So time for Raw. DVR for life.
Lake View Cemetery: The Haserot Angel
It’s called the Angel of Death Victorious. Due to an effect of weathering and erosion on the bronze, the statue appears to be weeping black tears at all times.
Does anyone still read The Walking Dead?
Or did everyone else drop that after issue 100, too?
"Cops are just doing their job" always struck me as weird because it implies that somehow the fact that they are harassing, killing, and imprisoning people, enforcing institutional racism, and destroying communities is less morally reprehensible if they do it for money.